|Job Ref:||204002223||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||East London||Address:||Post Code:||E1||Salary:||£34000 - £36000/annum up to £36000 + excellent benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:42|
Due to the awarding of a multi-million pound programme, our client requires a Field Services Supervisor to join the team. A leading global solutions specialist, they are at the forefront of technology and innovation and offer a fantastic opportunity to progress within an innovative company. |
Co-ordinate and run a small Maintenance Team providing maintenance & fault finding on street furniture and support the Maintenance Supervisor.
To manage and co-ordinate a small maintenance team on shift, organizing all works and reporting, inductions etc.
• Produce detailed reports for the Maintenance Supervisor & Network Availability Manager following shift day/night completion
• Carry out routine and Preventative Maintenance
• Attend faults and ensure the use of a logical approach to fault finding.
• Ensure all activities are performed safely and to a high standard.
• Ensure asset maintenance is reported in a timely and accurate manner.
• Provide support to the Maintenance Supervisor and Network Availability Manager
• Perform Workshop repairs & modifications to component level and accurately record.
• Work in a Safety critical arena, roadside, in Tunnels and at Height
• Attending and proactively participating in the Maintenance Team meetings
• Deputise for the Maintenance Supervisor when required.
• Work in a shift pattern
• Ensure all reactive maintenance tasks are reported through the Client system ( SFM)
• May be required to perform additional duties as and when required
• Qualified to ONC or BTEC in Electronic Engineering or Telecommunications Engineering or an equivalent qualification.
• Experience of Maintenance on modern electronic equipment
• Experience of supervising Teams.
• 3 years' experience of maintaining and repairing equipment in a roadside or similar environment
• Full Clean Driving Licence - Company vehicle supplied
• Microsoft Office skills
• Midas/Detection systems working knowledge
• CCTV systems working knowledge
• IP network knowledge
• Have a positive, proactive and enthusiastic approach
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Resilient and capable of working effectively under pressure;
• Flexible with the ability to find a solution to problems;
• Good Numerate and written skills
• Flexible to work shift patterns - 4 on 4 off days/nights
LOCATION: East London
SALARY: Up to £36,000 + excellent benefit package
THIS IS A FANTASTIC ROLE WITH AN EXCELLENT EMPLOYER OFFERING SUPERB CAREER OPPORTUNITIES FOR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND
Please contact Lin Knight on (Apply online only) for more information on this vacancy and to discuss your suitability to this and other opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Innovate Recruitment Ltd operates as an Employment Agency