|Job Ref:||204002810||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£25000/annum £25,000 + benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:42|
Our Client is a market leading provider of solutions to the Transportation sector. With an extensive portfolio of high profile customers across the private and public sector, this position offers the opportunity to gain exposure to such new initiatives as contactless payments and NFC technologies.|
The Role exists to provide Maintenance and Repair of Client equipment on the Traffic control Systems Network and support to the Maintenance Team Leader.
• Carry out routine and Preventative Maintenance
• Attend faults and ensure the use of a logical approach to fault finding.
• Ensure all activities are performed safely and to a high standard.
• Ensure asset maintenance is reported in a timely and accurate manner.
• Provide support to the Maintenance Team Leader
• Perform Workshop repairs & modifications to component level and accurately record.
• Work in a Safety critical arena, roadside, in Tunnels and at Height
• Attending and proactively participating in the Maintenance Team meetings
• Deputise for the Team Leader when required.
• Produce shift reports when required.
• Work in a shift pattern
Qualified to ONC or BTEC in Electronic Engineering or Telecommunications Engineering or an equivalent qualification.
• Experience of Maintenance on modern electronic equipment
• Experience of supervising Teams.
• NHSS8 accreditation
• 2 years experience of maintaining and repairing equipment in a roadside or similar environment
• Full Clean Driving Licence
• Microsoft Office skills
• Qualifications in BS7671 (17th Edition Wiring Regulations 2015)
• CCTV systems working knowledge
• Hold G39, IPAF, ASLEC approved, NRSWA units 1 to 9 qualification
• IP Networking knowledge
• Have a positive, proactive and enthusiastic approach
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Resilient and capable of working effectively under pressure;
• Flexible with the ability to find a solution to problems;
• Good Numerate and written skills
• Flexible to work patterns
LOCATION: East London
SALARY: £25,000 + excellent benefit package
THIS IS A FANTASTIC ROLE WITH AN EXCELLENT EMPLOYER OFFERING SUPERB CAREER OPPORTUNITIES FOR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND CAREER PROGRESSION.
Please contact Lin Knight on (Apply online only) for more information on this vacancy and to discuss your suitability to this and other opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Innov8 Recruitment Ltd operates as an Employment Agency