|Job Ref:||204003025||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Aylesbury||Address:||Post Code:||HP20||Salary:||£30000 - £32000/annum + Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:16|
My client, a large and fast growing Facilities Management company, are looking to recruit an experienced and knowledgeable Electrically Biased Shift Engineer to work on a well-renowned site in Aylesbury.|
This is a great opportunity with unrivalled training and development, genuine career progression prospects and the chance to join a leading Facilities Management company.
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 + Package
- To carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks to a range of Electrical plant and Equipment
- To complete Reactive Maintenance and Repairs to a range of Electrical plant and equipment
- To carry out some maintenance tasks on Mechanical equipment where necessary
- To complete minor installation works
- To liaise directly with The Client, Fellow Engineers and Management
- Must hold City and Guilds 17th Edition IEE
- Must have experience within Electrical Building Services
- Must have experience working within a Commercial or Industrial premises
- Must be in a commutable distance of Aylesbury
To apply for this vacancy, please do so via the advert. Alternatively, to find out more about any of the above, please call Matt on (Apply online only).
Electrical Engineer/ Electrician/ Facilities/ 17th Edition/ Maintenance