|Job Ref:||204074019||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||West Sussex||Address:||Post Code:||BN18||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:42|
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Draughtsman with experience working on structural steelwork (steel framed buildings) to join our client on a full time PAYE basis.|
Based in West Sussex, our client is a well established and successful engineering company who design and fabricate a range of steel framed buildings etc. Due to the companies continued growth they now seek a steelwork Draughtsman to join their existing team and on offer for the successful candidate is a very competitive salary and a friendly work environment.
Steelwork Draughtsman main duties:
- Work to engineering/arrangement drawings to create workshop production drawings, bills of material using AutoCAD.
- Communicate internally and externally as required with reference to drawing/detailing matters.
- Ensure projects are issued to pre-agreed deadlines.
Steelwork Draughtsman requirements:
- Previous experience working as a steelwork Draughtsman on structural steel is essential.
- Previous experience using AutoCad 2D/3D is essential.
- Experience drawing/detailing on a range of structural steel such as steel framed buildings would be highly desirable.
- Have a good eye for detail and a positive, motivated attitude.
This is an excellent opportunity and if you have the desired skills and experience please apply now!
All applications will be treated in confidence.
All applications must be accompanied by an up to date CV and salary expectations.
For more information please contact James at Steel Connexions