|Job Ref:||204143376||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Salary:||£30000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:51|
This multi-disciplinary company is part of a large organisation that provides a broad range of services to clients across the UK. Due to operational requirements they are eagerly seeking to employ an Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst to join their asbestos division in the West Midlands. Applications from Birmingham, Walsall, West Bromwich and the surrounding areas will be considered.|
Minimum requirements for this role:
- Must possess the P402, P403 and P404 asbestos certificates.
- Have the relevant experience in asbestos surveying, air-monitoring and within the asbestos arena.
- Be flexible and have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Advanced knowledge of Health & Safety pertaining to asbestos,
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Carry out 4 stage clearances, smoke, background, leak reassurance, visual, re-occupation and personal air testing.
- Carrying out Management, Refurbishment/Demolition surveys on commercial and industrial properties.
- Overseeing contractors on site and ensuring that they comply with the Health and Safety legislation in relation to asbestos.
- Producing and submitting comprehensive reports when required.
- Building and maintaining a good relationship with new and existing clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful company that offers a competitive salary along with many other benefits.
Future Select are the leading market supplier for recruitment in the Asbestos industry; we work with the best clients and candidates and supply the majority of permanent jobs in the asbestos market. We have a large dedicated team, with over 25 years combined industry experience within Asbestos recruitment specifically geared to dealing with Asbestos Surveyors/Analysts/Lab Technicians, Administrators, Managers (Project/Regional /Technical/Quality/Training/Sales) through to Director Levels for both Consultancy & Removal. We have intrinsic knowledge of the market place, as well as respecting candidates/clients confidentiality in this close knit market sector.
We are also interested in anyone with p401/p402/p403/p404/p404 or s301 CCP.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however if you have applied to Future Select and you have not heard from us after a week, on this occasion, you will not have been successful. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.
Future Select Copyright 2016