|Job Ref:||204155109||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hatfield||Address:||Post Code:||DN7||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:09|
Electrical Design Engineer|
£On Application - Excellent, 25 days, Pension and more.
Skills: Electrical, CAD, Automation, Schematics, E-Plan, SIL, Electro-Mechanical
This leading international organisation requires an Electrical Design Engineer to join their R&D department to develop new Electrical designs for automated electro-mechanical machinery. You will work to industry standards and complete documentation packs and calculations for these systems and work across the product lifecycle from requirements and concepts to handover and delivery.
You will be tasked with liaising across the business to produce designs, solve electrical engineering problems, design safety circuits, and produce related documents for a range of complex equipment.
Responsibilities will include:
• Electrical design using CAD software (E-Plan)
• Material and System specification, including design calculations where necessary
• Help resolve design related problems before and during manufacture
• Testing of new designs and equipment to improve reliability
You should have a good mix of the following skills and experience:
• Electrical qualifications to degree level or equivalent
• Full lifecycle design of complex electro-mechanical products and systems
• Experience of integrating cutting edge components such as motors and drives
• Experience producing Electrical Designs using CAD software such as E-Plan
• Experience of communicating with clients and customers
• Ability to work from own initiative and on multiple concurrent projects
• Ability to undertake occasional travel