|Job Ref:||204427566||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Drayton||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum + car & benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:10|
Field Service Engineer - Konica Minolta/Ricoh - North Oxfordshire - £20,000-£25,000 + car |
An independent and well established Managed Print Services provider is currently looking to recruit a Konica Minolta/Ricoh Field Service Engineer to cover parts of Warwickshire and Oxfordshire.
• An experienced Field Service Engineer with a strong background in the service and maintenance of photocopiers, printers and multifunctional devices
• Recent experience on Konica Minolta and Ricoh devices coupled with basic networking experience
• Excellent communications skills and a Full UK Driving License are essential
• Candidates will be field based engineers so need to have a good knowledge of the area
• To service, repair & install various types of equipment and to connect to the client's network where required
• To provide first line trouble shooting, working in accordance with the minimum call procedures and best practices guides
• To achieve a high first time fix rate and minimum recall
• To provide customer product instruction and training
• Management of car-stock
• Work closely with the customers considering their business needs and requirements to ensure the maximum productivity is achieved
• Ensure that technical issues are escalated using the correct process
An independent Managed Print Services and Office Equipment supplier that partner with Kyocera and Ricoh, priding themselves on excellent customer service with a strong reputation in their local area.
The company are offering a basic salary of between £20,000-£25,000 + company car, company bonus and a pension scheme.
The company pride themselves on their exceptional reputation on providing an excellent service