|Job Ref:||204431045||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Draycott||Address:||Post Code:||BS27||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:10|
Manual - cylindrical grinder|
We are looking for a manual Grinder to work for our Derbyshire based client who are a prominent & respected European market leader who produce and finish castings and forgings as well as more intricate tools and products. Priding themselves on excellence, expertise and precision. Well established they have a long history as a leader in manufacturing, helping our customers develop better products constantly innovating.
The Ideal Person
• Working as a CNC Grinder in this role will involve grinding machined components to fine tolerances using Jones and Shipman grinding machines.
• Experience on a Jones and Shipman grinding machine is an advantage.
• You must be able to work from drawings and work to extreme tolerances.
• You will have previous experience of batch work and bespoke items and have worked to precision and tight tolerances.
The right person will be:
• A self-starter
• Works well with minimal supervision
• A problem solver
• Has a personable approach.
• 3 years recent experience working in a precision grinding environment.
• Time served Apprentice Trained.
This is a permanent, full time role working Monday to Friday.
The shift is Days OR nights
Shift allowance of £15 per night
Overtime is available at time and a third
Basic rate is £10.00 to £12.00 per hour