|Job Ref:||204438692||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Post Code:||LE65||Salary:||£15/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:58|
Term: 3-6 months
Hours: 8am-4.30pm, contracted to 40 hours per week. However flexibility within hours as business needs dictate will be required.
Reporting Line: Project Manager (Site Consolidation)
Main Job Scope: Initially required to complete electrical surveys across all sites to determine the requirements around equipment and materials. Thereafter you will be required to complete disconnection, reconnection and support in the installation and commissioning of machinery and equipment when updating a new facility. You will be completing testing work and all fixed electrical installation relating to electrical power, network & alarm cabling and instrumentation.
• Fully qualified to 17th Edition
• Full Driving License
• Highly Organised
• Own Tools & Transport
• Computer literate
• Experience with Testing (2391 or equivalent preferred)
• Experience working in a manufacturing environment
• 5 years of experience in the Electrical industry
• Good health & safety background and knowledge - Risk Assessments / Permit to Works etc....
• Good working knowledge of current electrical standards and regulations.
• The ability to read and interpret drawings and specifications.
• Used to working in mains distribution boards.
• Able to install tray work, ladder rack, trunking and conduit to high standards.
Our client is looking to recruit an Interim Maintenance Electrician to support the Team in a Site Consolidation Project.
We are currently seeking a fully qualified electrician with experience in all aspects of installation and testing work, where the role will require you to be highly organised in the delivery of small works in support of the maintenance and testing team. You will be working closely with the maintenance and testing team to survey the existing electrical system and deliver all the remedial works and any planned small works as required