|Job Ref:||204451110||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£22000 - £25000/annum Vehicle, call out and over time||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:16|
Job Title: Fire Engineer |
Salary £22,000-£25,000 plus overtime and call out.
Company vehicle and mobile phone
FIA Qualified a bonus.
Job Purpose Summary
The purpose of this role is to ensure that day to day servicing and routine maintenance is carried out as quickly and efficiently as possible, through fault finding and solving problematic sites whenever possible.
1. Inspecting, servicing, repairing and installing all aspects of fire related systems by investigating and diagnosing faults and making effective, economical and lasting repairs
2. Respond to emergency calls within the timescale specified wherever possible
3. Carry out routine maintenance on all types of fire systems
4. Carry out routine testing of emergency lights
5. Participate in the Out Of Hour Rota
6. Liaising with customer to arrange routine maintenance visits
7. Fully complete all relevant documentation and PDA notes, log books etc. relating to all aspects of role.
8. Other General Duties The above is not an exhaustive list of duties, and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Please send you current cv