|Job Ref:||204459245||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:58|
Red chilli recruitment are looking for a competent and experiecned maintenance electrician to work within a waste incineration plant in the Southampton area.|
You MUST be/have:
• ECS/JIB Electrical Apprenticeship Served
• 17th Edition IEE Regulations
• CompEx certificate (in date)
It is essential that you have proven (post apprenticeship) experience ideally gained in a Chemical, Waste Incineration or Power Generation environment.
You must have the ability to Install new and inspect existing electrical installation.
Main purpose of job:
• Carry out the duties and responsibilities of an Approved Electrician
• Maintenance, testing and Repair on all of the company's plant and equipment
• Carry out statutory inspections of safety critical/hazardous area equipment on site.
• Undertake the duties of an Authorised Person Electrical AP (LV) to ensure that all electrical maintenance, system installations, testing and repairs are carried out efficiently and safely according to the current IEE regulations.
• Other required preventative and breakdown maintenance of electrical installations
• Identifying and implement improvements to equipment, processes, systems and procedures
• Ensure health, safety, quality and good engineering practice standards are maintained
• Willing to assist other maintenance technicians in their work
• Willing to take part in "On Call" system in case of any breakdown
• Inspection, Testing and certification of electrical installations (C&G 2394 & 2395) or (C&G 2391)
• Process and control systems (PLC)
• IPAF/MEWP User Operator