|Job Ref:||204462198||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Bawtry||Address:||Post Code:||DN10||Salary:||£1 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:16|
Vacancy - Estimator (Civil/Construction)|
Location - Bawtry (South Yorkshire)
Salary - The salary is tied to experience and expectation.
I am searching for a Qualified Estimator for a client that are working on projects across the UK and Europe. They are looking to recruit an ambitious, enthusiastic and motivated individual who is looking to progress their career within the Civil Engineering industry. Working under experienced staff your primary day-to-day duties will be to provide an estimating function of a busy department within the commercial team.
The position will be based primarily in the company Head Offices in South Yorkshire, but the role will require a willingness to travel and work with the engineers and managers to produce competitive tenders and win profitable contracts.
The successful candidate will:
• Have HND (or higher) in Civil Engineering or other appropriate qualification.
• Be able to demonstrate ability/previous experience as an Estimator.
• Have a keen interest in the Civil Engineering industries.
• Be computer literate and have a sound knowledge of the Microsoft Office package (Excel spreadsheets in particular) and the Conquest estimating system.
• Be skilled at taking off construction/engineering drawings and producing BOQ's/Pricing Schedules
• Attend internal meetings with senior management and represent the company in external meetings with clients.
• Have good inter-personal and communication skills
• Be a good team worker but also be able to work alone on various tasks
• Be willing to learn about and contribute to other areas of business within the Group of Companies.
What they can offer:
• An attractive salary consistent with the role plus benefits.
• Entry into an exciting and expanding industry in a professional role.
• An excellent working environment within a progressive company.
• Excellent promotional prospects. Forward Thinking Company.
Please forward your CV to Wayne Cressey.
Please call the Concept Technical team on (Apply online only) to discuss this role further