|Job Ref:||204163753||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Bedfordshire||City:||Bedfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||SG15||Salary:||£30000 - £60000/annum Plus car / allowance + Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:16|
M&E Quantity Surveyor|
£30,000 to £60,000 per annum plus package
Are you looking for a new challenge with the opportunity to progress within a growing business? I am currently working with a leading M&E Contractor who are looking to bring an Intermediate / Senior M&E QS into the business to working on commercial and mixed development projects up to £10million M&E with Tier 1 Main contractors.
With this contractor you will get great exposure and the opportunity to work closely with a strong Commercial Manager, who is focused on developing and training his team to the standard of being able to run your own project circa £10miilion M&E.
Projects vary between Residential New Build, Commercial fit out, Education and Leisure. Competitive Salary and package available along with an attractive bonus.
* Cost Value reconciliations (CVRs)
* Cash Flow forecasting
* Management of subcontractor accounts
* Negotiation of variations, calculations & settlement of final accounts
* Procurement of specialist Mechanical and Electrical Sub-Contractors
* Managing monthly project cost reports in time for monthly Directors meetings
Preparation of monthly Project Valuations and preparation of Project Final Account
* Ambitious and enthusiastic towards their career and projects
* Strong communication skills
* Experience working within an M&E Contractor
* Relevant qualifications
* Competitive salary, car allowance, pension, healthcare, expenses and discretionary bonus