|Job Ref:||204191101||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North East||Address:||Salary:||£28000 - £33000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:51|
I am currently recruiting on behalf of an international consultancy who are looking to expand their team based in the North East by appointing a Quantity Surveyor. They work in a variety of sectors including Education, Commercial, Healthcare, Retail, Residential, Hospitality, Heritage and Local Authorities on a range of projects valued up to £30million.|
The ideal candidate will have around three years' practical experience within the industry and is able to take responsibility for a range of exciting, locally based projects. You will be involved with:
• The delivery of commissions from start to finish depending on the complexity of the project.
• Ensuring client objectives are met by providing specialist cost management advice which includes pre & post contract which can vary from feasibility cost planning through to contractor close out.
• Managing the expectations of both internal and external clients.
The consultancy have a strong focus on personal development which includes a structured training programme for APC as well as continued professional development. They actively encourage continuous development regularly offering opportunities to help support internal business initiatives to raise your internal and external profile.
In return the company will offer you
• The chance to work in an ambitious and dynamic office,
• A variety of projects across a diverse range of sectors
• Support towards your professional development.
• A competitive salary and benefits package including pension, healthcare, car/car allowance and a generous holiday allowance