|Job Ref:||204345052||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£23000 - £25000/annum + OTE £50 uncapped and excellen||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:52|
Our client is an award winning service provider in the fast paced telecoms and ICT industry. They have an exciting new role for a Field based Account Manager with Telecoms knowledge to join the existing team and help with the growth ambitions to deliver business solutions from selected strategic partners.|
Your role will be to do deliver profitable and sustainable sales revenue and selling new services and/or ICT solutions to both new and existing customers.
This role would suit someone looking to add value by applying their skills and experience to helping our clients business grow. Ideally we are looking for somebody that has an interest in personal development through learning about new technologies and incorporating them into the solution process.
Results and commitment will be rewarded with an excellent and achievable commission, a flexible and collaborative approach to continuous development and the chance to make a difference and take charge of your career.
The role covers the North West with the Head Office located in Cheshire.
Telecoms experience is essential, along with strong commercial and technical acumen. We are looking for someone who enjoys networking and finding innovative solutions for customers` problems/needs. Experience of a number of sales methodologies is important for this role as it is a very `consultative` sell and not transactional.
In the first 6 to 9 months we expect that you would be developing relationships within an existing customer base, managing those accounts; securing the mobile contract resigns and cross selling other telecoms services. Within 6 to 12 months the scope of the role will expand to incorporate sales of IT networking and support solutions.
Main duties to include:
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
- Consult with new and existing clients to develop solutions for clients to get the best out of their systems and ICT
- Manage existing client accounts, reviewing any changing needs and satisfaction
- Deliver sales targets for both new business and contract renewals
- Plan and manage project implementation of telecoms systems
- Design and deliver product training
- Support customer throughout the sales, project management, delivery and training cycle
- Maintain the CRM data and ensure up to date information
- Produce and deliver accurate sales pipeline and forecast reporting
- Provide regular feedback and insight on product, industry, market and competitor developments
We are looking for:
- Business to business telecoms experience supporting both new business and account management
- Experience of working within a smaller organisation where you have a bigger part to play
- Stable work history and demonstrable performance
- Knowledge of business mobile, fixed line, broadband services and ideally IT data networking and desktop/laptop/server support services or telephone systems
- Full clean driving licence
- Experience of using `SPIN`/Power Based sales methodology - you must be able to show successful use of this
- Knowledge of the product and market - Commercial telecoms solutions
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Professional and highly customer focussed problem solver
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Competent user of MS Office suite
- Good standard of general education (9 GCSE`s grade A-C or equivalent)
- Experience of working with a recognised project management methodology would set you apart from the crowd
In return you can expect:
- Salary: £25k dependant on experience
- OTE: £50k (realistic and uncapped)
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Hours: Monday to Friday - 9am to 5:30pm
- Excellent benefits including; 22 days holiday, rising to 28 days with length of service, pension, healthcare, mobile phone, social events, sickness benefit
If you are interested in this position please contact Ilana Kaye or Sharon Seville on (Apply online only) or submit a copy of your CV using the link:
THIS JOB NOT FOR YOU? WHY NOT `LIKE` OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AND HAVE OUR LATEST VACANCIES COME THROUGH DIRECT TO YOUR NEWSFEED