|Job Ref:||204348228||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Salisbury||Address:||Post Code:||SP2||Salary:||£30000 - £70000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:52|
Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer|
Salary/Rate £30000 - £70000/annum Location Salisbury
Posted13/07/2016 (15:00) CompanyBlu Coal Ltd DescriptionDual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer
(Domestic Gas and Electric Metering)
Location: Field based - dependant on geographical area of work
Department: Smart Metering
With this company you'll have the choice to work as a sub-contractor or to be directly employed within the business. 6 Duals per day will earn the engineer £1100 per week.
Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineers works include installation, exchange and removal of meters in a timely and compliant manner.
• To exchange gas and electricity meters in customers' homes and businesses.
• Provide a first class after care service which includes a full demonstration to the customer on using their new meter.
• Repairing and maintaining meters with the smart metering and traditional metering sector.
• Single phase electric
• MOCOPA (1a and 1c)
• REGT1 and polyphase electric (desirable not essential)
• Full UK Driving licence (no more than 3 points)
• Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineers carry out installs, exchanges and removals as per the relevant method statement (in line with Company and Industry standards).
• To ensure service level agreements (SLA's) are achieved for works allocated.
• Respond to emergency call outs, as business needs dictate (as per rota system in operation).
• To ensure the efficient recording of all works completed or aborted.
• To offer a high standard of customer service to both the client and customer, keeping them informed of works being undertaken and fully demonstrating the meter after completion.
• To risk assess work/working environments before starting any works to avoid damages or injuries.
• To undertake all work in accordance with Health and Safety regulations.
• Report H&S issues encountered in line with company policy.
• A duty of care to ensure any potential risks encountered as a result of your visit are reported in line with industry guidelines, legal requirements & company policy.
• To take accountability for the vehicle & tools/equipment in your possession. This will include a regular stock take of material and regular checks of company van to ensure it is road worthy.
• To record / report any defects of the equipment in your possession.
• To ensure the professional representation of the company is maintained at all times, being clean and well presented in company uniform and being polite and courteous at all times.
• To attend all training and toolbox talks as requested.
What They Offer:
• Company van for business use.
• The opportunity to work for a highly successful company in the energy services market.
• 25 days holiday
If you're interested please give Amy at Blu Coal a call on (Apply online only)