|Job Ref:||204358833||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||York||Address:||Post Code:||YO1||Salary:||£25000 - £37000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:52|
Excellent full time PAYE opportunity for a Steelwork Draughtsman with experience using Tekla CAD software to join a steelwork fabrication business based in York. Excellent salary and working conditions on offer for the successful candidate.|
Our client is an established and busy steelwork fabrication business who specialise in structural steelwork design and build projects: steel framed buildings etc.
Tekla Draughtsman role:
- Work to Engineering/GA drawing to produce a 3D model in Tekla CAD software.
- Generate all fabrication and erection drawings, plus BOMs etc. from the Tekla model.
- Ensure projects are issues to agreed dates.
- Work on your own projects as well as working with other Draughtsman on joint projects as required.
Tekla Draughtsman experience required:
- You should have worked as a Steelwork Draughtsman previously.
- Experience using Tekla CAD software is required.
- Be reliable, have a good eye for detail and be looking for a good, long term job.
On offer for the successful candidate is a very competitive salary and a friendly working environment. If you have the desired skills and experience, please apply now!
All applications will be treated in confidence.
All applicants must send a current CV and salary expectations.
If you require more information please contact James at Steel Connexions