|Job Ref:||204377527||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Middlesex||City:||Harrow||Address:||Post Code:||HA1||Salary:||£23000 - £25000/annum 10% Commission on NP, free BUPA||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:52|
PURPOSE OF RECRUITMENT ACCOUNT MANAGER ROLE: |
Responsible for ensuring client requirements are responded to fulfilled in a timely and appropriate manner, whilst maintaining excellent customer service in order to build and develop client relationships further.
Managing a number of key accounts
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF RECRUITMENT ACCOUNT MANAGER ROLE:
• Responding to and fulfilling bookings from key account contacts
• Account management through effective use of CRM;
• Overall responsibility for sourcing operatives ensuring jobs are filled. i.e. Must have a realistic expectation of the role of the resourcers.
• Management of operatives on site and keep track of movement
• Updating timesheet weekly and send to client.
• Visiting sites regularly to build strong relationships with clients.
• Contributing to increasing account turnover through upselling on existing contracts i.e. security.
• Working within establishing SLAs and cascading information throughout the business
• Working with Commercial and Operations teams to ensure smooth delivery of service
• Establishing strong relationships with Resource Team to provide a high level of service at all times
• Arranging corporate entertainment
• Managing own workload through key performance indicators
• Reporting regularly to senior management.
Requirements of Recruitment Account Manager:
• Construction trades and labour recruitment experience essential
• Must have a proven track record of recruitment resourcing
• Must be responsible, loyal and professional in all aspects of the business.
• Must be outgoing and be able to forge relationships both inside and outside the company.
• Willing to occasionally attend client functions outside of traditional working hours;
• Effective oral and written communications skills;
• Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Offices;
• Active listening skills;
• Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively;
• Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately;
• Attention to detail.
• Highly motivated and willing to progress career
• Ability to learn quickly
• Able to meet deadlines.
• Exceptional administrative and organizational skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Time management.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Work well within a team.
• Good IT skills.
• Target driven.
• Confident and tenacious.
• Recruitment software experience (Bond Adapt or similar)