|Job Ref:||204379350||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Bradford||Address:||Post Code:||BD1||Salary:||£30000/annum Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:16|
Maintenance Service Engineer (Electrically Biased)|
Techsearch are pleased to be recruiting for a maintenance service engineer for a renowned manufacturing global leader, supplying parts to some of the largest commercial vehicle companies.
This company is very innovative in their approach to employee engagement and innovation working as part of a close knit team.
They are looking for a Maintenance service engineer to join part of the team and act as a support for the existing maintenance service engineers, you will be reporting to the maintenance manager
• Ensure stocks of key spares are controlled and usage recorded within the departmental stock inventory control system
• Working to set objectives and specifications towards meeting key performance indicators (KPI) in Quality, Cost and Delivery.
• Ensure Preventative Maintenance (PM) activities are carried on key equipment to specified instructions and schedules plus corrective actions implemented.
• Utilize active Maintenance Management system(s) within daily tasking activities (SAP, Asset database.)
• Support effective diagnosis and analysis on equipment faults and problems and implement corrective actions to return equipment to operational availability with minimal downtime.
• Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) system support
• Monitor TPM issue(s) checks, carry out corrective actions and countermeasures as required and interface with operators
• Communication and updates on tasks undertaken to departmental and production management personnel
The shift pattern is days at 37.5 Hours (Friday/Weekend) however a degree of flexibility is required as there may be overtime/bank holiday opportunities
In addition to relevant experience you will need to have worked within an automotive production/manufacturing environment, Apprentice trained/NVQ L3/HNC/HND/PLC's is desirable,
You will need to provide proof of certification and proof of 5 years referencing history prior to interview stage.
What do you get?
This is a great opportunity for someone in the automotive, aerospace sector to work for an innovative organization who believe in their people.
Benefits include Pension, Health Service, Onsite Parking, Gym membership, Uniform
Excellent development & training
If you are interested in this opportunity then please submit your CV to the following