|Job Ref:||204379923||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridgeshire||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum 30-35K plus van and fuel card||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:16|
Our client is a leading privately owned business with a £55m turnover involved in Telecoms and Highway Civil Engineering. This ranges from the installation of fibre optic cables for the main telecom providers to working for highway authorities on their road and drainage networks. Our client provides a nationwide service through regional offices. Our client now have a vacancy for a new Site Supervisor to join the group. |
* To cover the supervision of our civils
* Problem solve should issues arise
* Monitor progress at regular intervals of works in the field and keep appropriate records
* To cover the holiday and sickness periods for other supervisors if requested
* Liaise with client, customer traffic management companies and highway authorities
* To have an understanding of noticing/permit requirements
* To be able to plan all aspects of works i.e. duration of works, traffic management needed, permit requirements
* To be able to audit Civils team, in progress and retro quality inspections
* The candidate is expected to be computer literate and be comfortable with working in both a desk based and site based role with the various systems we currently operate.
* Previous experience of Civils Supervision is essential.
* NRSWA, First Aid, CSCS and other appropriate tickets
Please call Ian Farr on (Apply online only) for more information on this role