|Job Ref:||204386654||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stratfordupon Avon||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £48000/annum 25 days, 6% pension, annual bonus, s||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:52|
Experienced New Product Introduction Engineer required to join a thriving design and manufacturing company. The NPI engineer role involves supporting the NPI process from Engineering into manufacturing to ensure all manufacturing processes and equipment are fully qualified/validated prior to release. You will facilitate the design, validation and deployment of automated assembly equipment and related procedures, support the Change Management Process for Manufacturing and implement Lean Manufacturing practices.|
NPI engineer Requirements:
• Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineer (HND/Degree) with manufacturing engineering experience
• Experience of batch and volume moulded component manufacturing and assembly techniques.
• Experience of specifying manufacturing assembly fixtures.
• Quality focus, able to identify appropriate controls and implement document/process solutions e.g., process flow, PFMEA, control plans and support development of work instructions.
• Knowledge of relevant manufacturing assembly processes; injection moulding, inspection, assembly, adjust, test, record.
• Knowledge of 3D CAD (ideally SolidWorks) so as to be able to interrogate drawings and assemblies, create and manipulate exploded diagrams etc.
• Implementation of lean and six sigma practices
Position: NPI Engineer
Benefits: 25 days holiday, 6% pension, annual bonus, share options, life insurance, free parking.
Key Skills: New Product Introduction for high volume plastic mouldings
Apply: jamie AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com
If you don`t fit this requirement exactly but are interested in similar Mechanical Design Engineer roles feel free to e-mail a CV with your requirements as you may be suitable for other positions we are recruiting for. I specialise in recruiting Mechanical Design Engineers for electronics and engineering companies throughout the UK