|Job Ref:||204402119||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Salary:||£80000/annum + Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:44|
ERP / BUSINESS SYSTEMS PROGRAMME MANAGER / PORTFOLIO PROJECTS MANAGER|
Basic Salary £80,000 + £5,000 Car Allowance + Pension + Private Healthcare + 33 Days Holidays + Excellent Benefits
Our Client is a Pan-European Corporate Blue Chip Group of Companies that has experienced major success over several years and currently undertaking several major Business Systems Transformation & Implementation Programmes. This role will require a Candidate with past experience of Managing the Implementation of Systems, who can work with Key Stakeholders who are based across the business.
The role of the ERP / Programme Manager is to Lead & Drive Projects & Programmes of work that Support the Business & IT Strategies, while Managing Change across the User Community. Supported by Team of Project Managers, Business Analysts & Systems Implementers you will Manage Multiple Concurrent Projects & Programmes of various sizes from Inception to Post-Implementation, and will Undertake Day-to-Day Management, Resource Capacity Planning & Reporting through Proactive Management.
In addition you will regularly travel throughout the UK to actively engage with the Business Contacts, Support the business in Joint Venture Partnerships & Provide Support During Tenders. You will Facilitate Workshops and Drive Systems & Process Alignment across the businesses.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
• Hands-On Senior Project Management or Programme Management of ERP or Business Systems Implementations
• Experience of Leading Teams of Project Managers, Business Analysts & Systems Implementers / Trainers within Programme Environment
• Business Facing Ability to Engage with All Levels of the organisation
• Proven Track Record & Experience in all Project Lifecycle Phases
• Demonstrable experience and / or Formal Programme / Project Management Qualifications, Tools & Techniques, including previous experience in Setting-Up Programme & Project Governance
• Ability to Manage Multiple Work Streams, Conflicting Priorities, Differing Reporting Lines, Multi-Site Programmes & Projects as well as Scope Change & Risk
• Excellent Outstanding Stakeholder, People Management, Coaching & Leadership Skills
• Excellent Organisational, Planning & Time Management Skills
Searches: Business Systems Programme Manager / Senior Project Manager / Portfolio Project Manager / Business Systems Programme Manager / Change Programme Manager / IT Programme Manager / Business Change Programme Manager / Systems Project Manager / ERP / PM / Senior Project Manager / Change Manager / Systems Manager / IT Project Manager / Business Systems Project Manager / Business Transformation Manager / Implementation Manager / Senior Programme Manager / Head of Programme Manager / Head of Programme Change / Business Transformation Manager / ERP
Locations Suitable for the role will include: Hertfordshire / Stevenage / Luton / Hemel Hempstead / Harlow / Essex / Chelmsford / Epping / Enfield / Basildon / Romford / Ilford / Tottenham / St Albans / Barnet / Hertford / Hatfield / Welwyn Garden City / Hoddesdon / Bishop's Stortford / Letchworth / Watford