|Job Ref:||204410691||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Banbury||Address:||Post Code:||OX16||Salary:||£30000 - £37000/annum V Good salary DOE||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:17|
Excellent opportunity for a Production/Workshop Foreman, or an experienced Fabricator/Welder, with a background of working on secondary steelwork/architectural metalwork projects to join our client on a permanent PAYE basis.|
Our client is a busy and successful company based in Oxfordshire who specialise in the design and fabrication of secondary steelwork/architectural metalwork and projects will typically include, stairs, hand railing, balconies, canopies etc.
Production Foreman - Main Duties:
- Supervise and co-ordinate the fabrication workshop.
- Assist in the production planning process and ensure fabrication deadlines are met.
- Provide technical advice and assistance as required.
- Ensure all H&S policy is followed at all times.
- Some hands on fabrication may be required.
- Communicate with internal staff to ensure any issues are resolved etc.
- Must have good experience working as a Fabricator/Welder on secondary steelwork (examples as above).
- Previous experience in a supervisory/team leader role would be advantageous.
- Be a team player and good motivator.
- Competent at reading and interpreting fabrication/engineering drawings
- Be competent in MIG welding. TIG welding experience would advantageous too.
- Experience in the welding of a variety of materials such as Mild Steel, Stainless Steel & Aluminium.
- Able to organise department activities.
- A good Health and Safety awareness.
If you have the desired skills and experience you are invited to apply now! Excellent working conditions and a very competitive salary is on offer for the successful candidate.
All candidates should apply with a full CV and current salary details and expectations.
All applications will be treated in confidence
If you require more information please contact James Flatt at Steel Connexions