|Job Ref:||204414796||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Reading to Bristol||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum Car or Allowance||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:58|
This national fire & security systems installer are looking to recruit a further project manager to their busy team in the M4 corridor from Reading to Bristol. The successful applicant will be responsible for the full lifecycle of large scale projects from pre-construction to commissioning and final hand over to the client. Candidates for this role should be form the fire and security industry having excellent knowledge of fire, CCTV, access control and intruder detection systems and their regulations and codes of practice. This excellent opportunity comes with a basic salary to £45,000 plus car/ allowance and package.|
Candidates will need the following skills and attributes:
Qualification in project management or equivalent with experience on managing Life
Safety systems as well as security, CCTV, INTRUDER, DATA, in line with British &
Conversant with the products and systems specified and conversant in respect of new
technologies as well as technical and regulatory standards.
• Knowledge of all applicable quality systems (ISO9001, SSQS101, FSQS121 etc)
• Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
• Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
• Direct work experience in project management capacity
• proven experience in strategic planning
• proven experience in risk management
• Proficient in project management software
• Planning, organizing & monitoring work to tight timescales, deadlines & manage within
a pressurised environment keeping the project on track, by negotiating effectively and
able to influence & persuade throughout all levels of the hierarchy.
• Good business acumen with budget planning and administration skills
• The ability on positive decision-making and display initiative with attention to detail.
• Good communication skills, verbal & written & conflict management skillsas well as
customer facing skills and presentation.
• To be computer literate and proficient in all core Microsoft packages, MS Project is an