|Job Ref:||204538621||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£10.00/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:58|
CNC Router Machinist|
£10 Per Hour
Our client based in Wetherby is looking for a CNC Router operator. The company are undergoing massive expansion plans so now is the time to get your foot in the door.
This is a great opportunity for someone to take the next step in becoming a fully trained CNC router operator.
The company manufacture POS for retailers across the UK.
Skills and Experience
Experience in using Multicam 3000 is essential
EnRoute 5 Plus CAD CAM and this would be a huge advantage.
The candidate will also receive training if needed.
Benefits and Rewards
- Working hours on average - 40 hours per week
- Overtime is available during the week and on a weekend. On average there is 10 to 20 hours per week.
- Overtime time paid after 40 hours per week at time and a third
- Free Parking
- Holiday entitlement of 20days plus bank holidays
- large company with great progression and training opportunities
The hours are 7.30 - 4.00 but as you know 6.00am till 6.00pm and Saturdays will be required
MYNT Recruitment are acting as an recruitment agency