|Job Ref:||204538641||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Immingham||Address:||Post Code:||DN40||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:58|
On Line People Limited are currently looking for an Electrical Technician with previous HV experience to work for one of our major clients based in Immingham. This is a temporary contract position for approximately 9 - 12 months, working full time hours Monday to Friday.|
• Currently have the legal right to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis without restrictions
• Recognized Electrical apprenticeship with a minimum of two years' experience within the Generation or similar process industry.
• HNC qualified in an electrical engineering discipline.
• Previous maintenance and fault finding experience on HV and LV systems
• Substantial experience in planning and scoping works
• Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision
• The ability to prioritize to meet business needs
• A self-starter demonstrating the ability to develop himself and provide peers with the required support / coaching to meet the needs of the business.
• Embraces change and has the ability to adapt self and others to new situations/working methods; adopting a flexible approach applying his/her resource as dictated by the business needs