|Job Ref:||204538648||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£9 - £11/hour Dependent upon experience||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:58|
£9-11 per hour dependent on experience
7 am - 3.30 pm + overtime/flexibility required - immediate start
Our client is an established group of manufacturing/retail companies operating from multi sites throughout the North of England. Their business is committed to delivering high quality installations and customer service.
Our client supply and fit PVC and aluminium Windows and doors, conservatories and roof-line products.
Due to large volumes of new installations, our client is looking for experienced aluminium fabricators to join their existing team.
• Cutting and polishing Aluminium
• Working to drawings
• product assembly
• quality checking
• product testing and packaging
• experience in bi-folding doors and shop front installations
• You will need to be competent in the use of various workshop tools and able to work predominantly with aluminium
• Good attention to detail essential
• Previous Fabrication experience not essential but advantageous
• Ability to learn fast and adapt to new systems essential
• Experience of working from technical drawings
• Previous window and door fabrication experience
Interested? Please send your cv by return.