|Job Ref:||204422433||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum Vehicle, phone, overtime + bonus||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:58|
Dry Cleaning and Laundry Service Engineer|
Location: North of M25 - Ideally situated around Milton Keynes
Due to expansion, our client has a vacancy for an engineer with the right skill sets to join their dedicated team. The successful applicant will be responsible for on site service, repairs and maintenance visits at our client's dry cleaning and laundry processing sites.
The successful candidate will also be fully trained in new evolving technologies.
• Carry out electrical and mechanical repairs on a wide range of dry cleaning and laundry equipment
• Carry out routine maintenance visits working in an efficient and thorough manner
• Liaise with service desk to receive jobs and report on progress through to job completion
• Complete service paperwork and obtain authorisation signatures from store managers
• Complete electronic job forms at the start and end of each job, to enable prompt invoicing
• Be professional at all times, working hard to earn and retain the respect and trust of our customers. Your skills should include
• Electrical bias with minimum of City and Guilds qualifications with good mechanical aptitude
• Experience with working on high value dry cleaning and laundry equipment
• An understanding of steam utilisation and refrigeration would be a distinct advantage