|Job Ref:||204423674||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Central London||Address:||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum + Great Benefits, 29 days holiday||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:17|
My client is growing. Not content with being a market leading online brand they are growing their Professional Services Group (PSG), based in their London office, with opportunity to work on client engagements internationally.|
The Professional Services Group is responsible for deploying and supporting their technology solutions for clients as well as providing integration solutions including software development. These technology solutions relate to Anti-Money Laundering Compliance for the financial services sector as well as payment solutions.
We require a Technical Implementation Manager to focus on supporting client technical deployment engagements and in-house software development with the Professional Services Group team members. The candidate performs various assigned technical tasks related to client-facing projects around product installation, configuration, and providing tailored solutions through integration of software components.
- Take direction from PSG Associate Director
- Travel to client sites to install solutions, provide support as needed
- Work with customers and the PSG team in creating solution proposals and project plans
- Work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Occasionally, work on software development components for integrated solutions.
- Create documentation for the solutions provided as needed.
- Communicate with functional area managers, project sponsors, and/or consultants regarding status of specific projects.
- Travel varies depending on onsite support and development needs of customers and can be relatively high at times.
- Travel may include international locations in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
Key Skills Required
- Maintain a professional demeanour at all times.
- Excellent communication, writing skills and superior oral delivery.
- Strong software development skills and ability to work with minimal guidance and complete tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in Java, Object Oriented Technology, (C/C++ or .NET/C# a plus).
- Experience in full-cycle software development including design decisions and product ownership required.
- Knowledge of Operating Systems including Linux/UNIX required, scripting skills preferred (batch, shell).
- Exposure to relational database systems, scripting and administration preferred.
- Has demonstrated understanding of Services Oriented Architectures and how it relates to business requirements.
- Excellent engineering discipline, data modelling and analytical skills.
- Experience in enterprise standard application frameworks, i.e. Spring Framework & JMS, a valuable plus
- Knowledge of networking, web servers, application servers and enterprise systems is preferred.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting and support skills for any range of software products highly desired.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Experience working within the financial services sector desired.
This leading brand have the backing of a world's top-100 'online superpowers' parent group and can offer first class remuneration, benefits and personal career development plans.
Benefits Package to include; Pension Scheme, 29 Days Holiday, Paid Charity Days, Life Insurance and Save As You Earn Share Scheme