|Job Ref:||204423930||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum + Van + Generous Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:58|
My Client, an industry leading Facilities Management company, are looking to recruit an experienced Combustion Engineer to work on a prestigious contract in Leicester.|
This is a great opportunity with genuine career progression opportunities available and unrivalled training and development.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + Van + Generous Benefits
- To carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and Reactive Maintenance tasks to a wide range of Commercial and Industrial gas fired appliances
- To carry out repairs and minor installation works as instructed
- Attend, diagnose and repair faults ensuring that health and safety procedures are adhered to
- Complete relevant paperwork and keep log-books up-to-date
- To partake in an out of hours call out (frequency 1 in 4)
- Will hold a relevant technical qualification as well as, holding ACS Commercial Gas
- Will have OFTEC qualifications
- Will hold City and Guilds 17th Edition IEE
- Will have experience working with Gas fired systems within Commercial and Industrial environments
- Must hold a valid, clean UK driving licence
To apply for this role, please do so via this advert. Alternatively, to find out more about this role, please call Matt Docherty on (Apply online only).
Combustion Engineer / Commercial Gas Engineer / Gas Engineer / Mechanical Engineer / OFTEC / CCN1 / TPCP1A / CDGA1