|Job Ref:||204477911||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:58|
2nd Line Support Engineer - Night Shift - MCP, ITIL - Surrey - £30K|
My client is a world renowned engineering business in Surrey, they are looking for a 2nd Line Support Engineer to join their global team. The role will be customer focused role within an amazing company that will provide the successful candidate with career progression and exposure to different areas within the business. The position is for someone to cover the night shift.
Key Responsibilities - 2nd Line Support Engineer
* Take ownership of all incidents for the group
* Refine and optimise processes for troubleshooting complex technical incidents
* Call logging and tracking within the ITSM system
Key Experience - 2nd Line Support Engineer
* Strong experience working with Windows 2003, 2010 Server/Active Directory, Exchange 2010, Office 365, Mobile Support, SCCM, Windows 2K-8 OS
* Proven experience being able to meet SLAs and deadlines
* Excellent knowledge of PC/Peripheral configuration and maintenance (Dell, HP, Lenovo, Blackberry, Windows Mobile and Android)
* Strong knowledge of ITIL Service Management best practice framework
* MCP certified or equivalent Essential
* CCNA certified or equivalent advantageous
As a 2nd Line Support Engineer you will be able to show how you are detail oriented, with excellent customer service skills and customer focused demeanour, while being able to accurately transmit technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
If this sounds like your ideal next role please email Andres with your latest CV to register your interest and I will get in touch with you. You may also reach me at NA and ask for Andres Garcia-Pretel.
Role: 2nd Line Support Engineer
Consultant: Andres Garcia-Pretel
Annapurna IT is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role.
For all the latest tech news, blogs and updates please visit (url removed)