|Job Ref:||204494930||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Harlow||Address:||Post Code:||CM18||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:52|
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting an Operations Support Technician to join the team located in Harlow for a 16 Month FTC. The successful candidate will support all aspects of site based engineering operational and technical support to fulfill the contracted service level agreement within their area of responsibility on time and in full. The Operations Support Technician will ensure a consistent operations support function with more effective use of dedicated resources the operational support function will ensure consistency and focus on action planning and innovation support.|
* Assisting the Site Lead / Engineering Managers in ensuring site related change requests are captured and progressed
* Site reviews on technical (statutory) compliance maintenance
* Validating Self Perform opportunities
* Support of the Client's MaCC process with particular emphasis around statutory/safety modifications related to CBRE BAU
* Support of the site BEAMEX paperless calibration system
* Site mitigation reviews
* CBRE custodian and oversight of actions including CAPA's, HaCC, Assurity, NIE's etc.
* GAP reviews on CMMS PPM's and EMF / ERF initiation as necessary
* Preparation of documentation and paperwork to support audit requests
* Taking responsibility for CAPA actions as a result of quality improvements and audit findings.
* Assisting with the OOTA process
* Generating RCA's and AAR reports where requested
* Strong proven experience in building services
* cGxP Experience/Training
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world's largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please