|Job Ref:||204508641||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£23000 - £33000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:51|
Application Developer - C# - .NET - SQL - Kent|
An industry leading software house, with a fantastic reputation are looking for an Application Developer to join their mid-sized growing team.
Responsible for providing billing systems within the telecoms sector, they very successfully expanded into the energy billing sector last year, developing licensed solutions to leading providers.
You will be working as part of the established close-knit team, working closely with clients to create and deliver new systems and build upon existing systems already in place.
As an Application Developer you will need to have:
- Knowledge of C#/ (url removed) development, and the .NET framework
- Experience in programming and designing applications
- Understanding of database systems such as Transact SQL
- Knowledge of the Entity framework and MVC would be beneficial
- Analytical skills enabling you to understand requirements and solutions
- Strong communication skills, being comfortable taking to clients when needed
As an Application Developer you will be:
- Working as part of a close development team
- Responsible for effectively analysing the technical requirements of a project
- Writing complex code, and executing tests
- Participating in the planning of projects
- Diagnosing support queries and issues, and assisting where appropriate
- Taking on board security policies of individual clients, appropriately controlling the data
- Constantly using all your knowledge of the IT industry to find innovative ways of improving the services of the business
This is a brilliant and exciting role, which is perfect for anybody looking to grow and establish themselves as a developer!
Apply now, don't miss out