|Job Ref:||204508673||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North Kent||Address:||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum + excellent benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:51|
Our client is a large multi-disciplined construction and property consultancy. |
They are now looking for an experienced Bid Coordinator to join their Bid team.
The Bid Coordinator will provide support to the Bid team in the preparation of PQQ and ITT tender submissions.
The key responsibilities of the Bid Coordinator include -
• Regular checking of notice boards and on-line sources for OJEU notifications
• Maintaining a library of model text for tenders
• Assist with analysing tender documents to compile a list of required outputs (including noting timescales and assigning responsibilities to relevant team members.)
• Compiling initial responses to tender questions using our tender question library
• Project management of timely delivery of copy and pricing from colleagues
• Editing technical teams' ITT responses to produce clear and uniformed copy that is easy to read; technically accurate; comprehensively provides the correct/requested information in the correct form/structure for the intended audience
• Utilising InDesign to produce high quality bid documents
• Provide material to support post tender interviews and provide administrative support where required
• Maintaining a library of case studies, CVs and method statements
• Maintaining tender records
Key Requirements to suit this role -
• Ideally two or more years' construction bid management experience, with a proven track record of creating high quality client proposal documents, where you have applied your strong organisational and project management skills.
• An excellent command of the English language and IT skills will be essential for this role, as is the ability to build relationships, communicate and liaise with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
• A good knowledge of the built environment and the varying terminologies used will also be required.
• You will have strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills, and ideally experience of using InDesign, however InDesign training can be provided.
• Above all, you'll have enthusiasm and be looking for an opportunity in a fast-paced and friendly office environment.
Hours: 09.00 - 17.00, Monday to Friday
Holidays: From 24 days per annum, rising to 30 days depending on length of service
Pension: Excellent contributory pension, with life assurance
MJ Recruitment Solutions regret that only applications matching the job criteria will be responded to