|Job Ref:||204508841||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dublin||Address:||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:48|
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Site Leader to join the team located in Leopardstown, Dublin. The successful candidate will hold full accountability for the site operation, service delivery and front facing services at the client facilities. The candidate must provide personal leadership and effective management of a wide range of activities for hard and soft services. The candidate must ensure improvements are achieved and maintained and a proper balance is achieved between responding to client requests and maintaining CBRE GWS high standards and cost effectiveness.|
* Provide a safe and healthy workplace with responsibility for all EHS compliance for both CBRE GWS and supplier partners.
* Create contingency plans for emergencies
* Understand and comply with site safety rules/requirements including both CBRE GWS and Client
* Follow proper procedure and conduct Incident reviews and Root Cause Analysis (including regulatory response and reporting), Site Stand Downs and drive consequence Management for all incidents.
* Ensure ongoing and required training (PPE, LOTO, Confined Space, etc) is conducted and completed by all team members including weekly tool box talks.
* Ensure Open Door policy is in place and reporting path is clear for all team members
* Take lead in site financial forecasting requirements
* Take lead in Quarterly Business Reviews
* Support Account Leadership TWC management
* Support customer reporting requirements
* Achieving client SLA as well as driving world class service delivery performance
* Creating strong lines of communication to Client and Client team.
* Ensuring compliance with legislative, Client and CBRE GWS health, Safety and environmental requirements.
* Sharing of best practice and innovation
* Drive Commercial Growth Opportunities through Capital Planning replacement projects
Experience & Skills Required:
* Proven operations experience in facilities management or service delivery
* Commercial and financial awareness
* People management skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
* Ability to work around client schedules to "work behind the scenes"
* Experience of managing contracts, writing and operating to processes and procedures
* Numerate and PC literate
* CMMS experience
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world's largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment