|Job Ref:||204528640||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum + car + pension + benenfts||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:51|
• Technical governance of Operational Technology (monitoring and control automation) solutions and projects for water companies
• Lead & own the process of preparation of design deliverables with due consideration for applicable Codes & Standards.
• Take ownership of technical/solution deliverables produced & their quality.
• Liaise with client representatives to understand and document technical requirements, scope and standards
• Have a working knowledge of applicable standards such as WITS
• Demonstrate experience with multiple types of SCADAs, PLCs, telemetry systems and instrumentation commonly used in Industrial Process Control and Automation (preferably Siemens, Schneider ClearSCADA, and PLCs - Allen Bradley, Siemens)
• Manpower estimation, work planning / forecast and effective utilization of manpower, progress monitoring and adherence to scheduled completion of engineering documents.
• Coordination with the other Engineering disciplines, client and vendors
• Control of Quality of engineering documents
• Issue and review responses to Technical Queries to guide development and test teams
• Identify training needs of team members.
• Keep Project and Programme Manager informed on progress of project, with agreed periodicity.
• Monitor Budget Compliance of design deliverable production.
• Escalate issues / risks areas to the right forum
• 15+ years of water sector monitoring, control and automation experience
• Technical and design leadership roles in large multi-site SCADA / PLC / instrumentation programmes, working from a partner/supplier's perspective
• Field commissioning experience
• Monitoring, control and automation solution design
• Technical governance
• Engineering team leadership
• Bachelors' degree in Engg
• Chartered Engineer
• Certified/Trained in multiple SCADA, PLC, and instrumentation technologies
• Water passport, Water hygiene card