|Job Ref:||204529384||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London and South East||Address:||Salary:||£28000 - £36000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:48|
Our client is a large multi-disciplined construction and property consultancy. |
They are now looking for an experienced H&S Compliance Advisor to join their team.
Main Duties -
On a regular basis, the Health and Safety Compliance Advisor shall review the status of projects with the aim of discharging duties under the regulation, including:
• Notification to the HSE and updates where required;
• Liaison with the Client in assisting with discharging health and safety duties;
• Attendance at a reasonable number of Design Team Meetings to fulfil the job functions;
• Assist the Client in identifying information towards the development of the Pre-Construction Information Pack;
• Where requested, review the contents of the Construction Phase Health & Safety Plan and formal advise;
• Where requested, carry out competency checks on appointees on behalf of the Client and formally advise;
• Monitor the progression of projects and administrate as required;
• Update project Milestones and transfer project related communications into the Plexus system;
• Follow company protocols and procedures in the conduct of work within this role;
• Agree, format and timescale for handover of the Health & Safety File on all projects;
• Provide presentations on CDM or Health & Safety related subjects to interested parties, including internal CPD;
• Carry out DSE and Manual Handling Assessments, and general consultancy where requested;
• Assist in the production of health and safety procedures for the company when requested;
• Support the business generally in maintaining Company Health & Safety procedures and protocol.
This job description will be subject to review in the light of changing circumstances and may include other duties and responsibilities as may be determined. It is not intended to be rigid or inflexible but should be regarded as providing guidelines within which the individual works.
Essential Criteria -
• Qualified or working towards chartered membership of IOSH.
• Full membership of IIRSM
• Associate member of APS
• Maintains technical knowledge and develops competency through experience and continued training.
The appointment is subject to proof of the attainment of any qualifications deemed essential to the post and used as a basis for shortlisting and selection. Failure to provide evidence of the required qualifications will result in the offer of employment being withdrawn.
Hours: 09.00 - 17.00, Monday to Friday
Holidays: From 24 days per annum, rising to 30 days depending on length of service
Pension: Excellent contributory pension
Benefits: Life assurance
MJ Recruitment Solutions regret that only applications matching the job criteria will be responded to