|Job Ref:||204536922||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£24000 - £28000/annum vehicle, pension,OT||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:50|
Service / Maintenance Engineer required working for a large Security company based in Surrey with the majority of the companies work based throughout London and the Home Counties.|
The successful Security Service Engineer will work well within a team of engineers and be responsible for the carrying out of the maintenance compliance, reactive repairs and minor installation to Fire and Security systems within London.
Service / Maintenance Engineer Main Duties:
* Take a proactive role in ensuring all planned and reactive tasks are carried out in accordance with the relevant British Standards and Client's service levels.
* Attendance on time and completion of certification to Service Level Agreements
* Display a "can do" attitude with the ability to work independently.
* Responsibility for the accuracy of the recorded drawings and device messaging on allocated sites.
* To understand and comply with policies and procedures
Service / Maintenance Engineer requirements:
* Previous experience and/or qualifications to ensure understanding of relevant fire, access, intruder and CCTV systems
* Experience of addressable and conventional fire control panels (Gent, Kidde, AEL, Kentec)
* Experience of addressable fire alarm devices (Hochiki HRE and ESP, Apollo)
* CCTV maintenance - Dedicated Micro, Interlex, Tecton, Pelco.
* Access Control and door system, AFX Chubb, Cardax, PAC etc.
* Full Driving Licence
Service / Maintenance Engineer Remuneration
* Salary Negotiable DOE
* Holiday 28 days including BH
* Company Vehicle
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy