|Job Ref:||204536050||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Littlemore||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Salary:||£22000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:50|
METTLER TOLEDO is a Global organisation, It is the largest provider of weighing instruments for use in laboratory, industrial, and food retailing applications. The company also provides various analytical instruments, end-of-line inspection systems and process analytics instruments. The company has offices worldwide with its main Headquarters based in Switzerland.|
Working at Mettler Toledo:
The company has a Global vision based on three main statements
• One Team
• Global Reach
• Amazing Solutions
We offer a variety of challenging opportunities for talented individuals who like to move things forward and contribute to innovation. You will find interesting career prospects in such diverse fields as Service, Marketing, Sales, Business Administration all within an international growth environment. As an organisation we have circa 6000 employees and continue to grow, our culture is open and friendly with excellent employee benefits.
Service Technician Role
We currently have vacancies for 3 Service Weighing Technicians.
These roles report to the National Weighing Service Manager and all 3 will be based in the South of the UK.
The key aim of this role is to install, calibrate and support with any breakdowns of our range of laboratory balances and industrial scales. You will take charge of these activities and working with the customer, perform them to enhance and re-enforce the MT-Customer relationship at all times.
Key Role Responsibilities:
• Routine service work/calibrations
• Installation of new equipment
• Rectification of breakdowns
• Work to ISO(Apply online only), GxP procedures
• Ensure all requirements under Health and Safety legislation; customer specific site regulations and required quality systems are adhered
What you will need to succeed:
• Ideally you will have a strong background in a field based service role
• Knowledge of METTLER TOLEDO Weighing equipment would be advantageous
• You should be proactive, self motivated and outcome orientated
• Demonstrate a customer focussed and professional
• Be able to display a flexible approach with a sense of urgency and effective time management skills
• Competency with Microsoft Operating Systems, Microsoft Office and in the use of fault finding tools i.e. circuit drawings, DVM etc to diagnose problems is essential.
• As this is a field based role you must possess a full driving licence
What else you need to know:
• The role will require occasional periods away from home especially throughout the training period.
• The role may sometimes require support across other areas in the UK
• At times you will also be required to provide personal information to our customers so that they can conduct their security checks.
• Please see the attached document for some examples of our Products that you would be working with.
• The areas that we are looking for our Technicians to based are as follows: