|Job Ref:||204536156||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||King's Cross||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum + Benefits & Progression||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:50|
Lead Revit MEP Coordinator|
London, Kings Cross
£40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits & Progression
A globally renowned building services consultancy with an array of awards under their belt have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Revit Coordinator to join their team.
This position has been created due to expansion plans being put into action and along with these plans will be the creation of a new team hence progression to a BIM Manager will be set out from day one.
TSP are looking for experienced coordinators with a background is leading projects. The type of project at this stage is not essential as our client works in a range of sectors from Data Centres through to luxury hotel complexes.
If you have experience in mentoring more junior candidates and even helping them with their software knowledge then this could be a great career opportunity for you.
The idea candidate will have the following:
• A minimum of 18 months experience using Revit MEP with the ability to deal with the coordination of services.
• A knowledge of Navisworks for the purposes of Clash Detection would be advantageous but not essential.
• A proven record of leading members of staff of projects.
• Live within a commutable distance of Kings Cross due to the inherent management responsibilities requiring impeccable time keeping.
• Great organisational skills to deal with project deadlines and requirements
For more information on this position contact Daniel Cordy on (Apply online only)