|Job Ref:||204536193||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Caterham||Address:||Post Code:||CR3||Salary:||£30000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:37|
Adobe Suite. Design. Digital. Print. Creative. Graphic. |
Check this out!
Working for a fantastic and dynamic company who have developed a unique and bespoke betting platform that is very popular amongst grass root sporting clubs. A great company within the gambling and betting industry who provide a fantastic working environment!
This is an amazing opportunity to leave your stamp on a vibrant, established business constantly looking to connect dynamically to their market. In this role you will be working alongside our junior designer whilst our head designer is on sabbatical, collaborating on various digital and print based projects for this inspirational brand. You will always strive for excellence in all aspects of your role and have 3 years' experience.
The successful candidate will assist with print advertising projects for local papers/create digital assets for our ever changing new offers and working closely with our junior designer to ensure that consistency is maintained.
A typical day will include:
• Prepare visual presentations by designing artwork and copy layouts
• Both digital and print platforms including bulk email & social media layout utilizing HTML & CSS where needed
• Design and typesetting of publications for printing
• Sourcing graphics
• Ensure files are suitable for publication and all content used is legal
• Management of all you create with back-up and storage of originator files
What are we looking for?
• Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense, with an interest in graphics and typography
• Strong computer skills, in particular experience with Adobe Suite, ActionScript, Mac & PC Operating Systems with experience of HTML & CSS which will be an advantage
• Ability to demonstrate a high level of creativity in their work
• Passion about their design and creativity, happy to engage other people in their ideas.
• Excellent proof reading and copywriting skills
• Highly organised, with a meticulous attention to detail and commitment to deadlines
• Good communication skills and a desire to build a strong relationship with a dedicated team
• Motivated, self-starter
• Ability to discuss & present to the team if & when needed
• An interest in sport and some knowledge of the gambling/betting industry would be desirable but not essential
• Some knowledge of bulk email delivery systems could be useful
• Educated with a minimum of B grade in English at GCSE and other qualifications relevant to your skill set
• Ambitious, flexible, reliable & well presented
HTML. CSS. Adobe Suite. Design. Digital. Print. Creative. Graphic.
Due to the amount of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation