|Job Ref:||204536477||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucestershire||Address:||Post Code:||GL9||Salary:||£32000 - £38000/annum Negotiable, Pension, Career Progress||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:50|
I am working on behalf of a multi-disciplinary design and build practice who are going through an excellent period of growth since the inception of the company after a recent merger, across a wide range of business sectors. |
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Structural Engineer looking to set up and their grow own section within the company.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Managing projects from enquiry to full completion.
* Lead the design process with experience in using all materials, on a wide range of projects.
* Develop the structural engineering department playing a key role in the company's development.
* Ability to work on a range challenging projects in partnership with clients.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
* Minimum of 5- 10 years' experience.
* Degree qualified.
* Working knowledge of Autodesk Robot and Revit.
* Portal frame design experience would be advantageous but not essential.
* Excellent knowledge of Eurocodes essential and UK building regulations preferable.
* Excellent basic salary dependent on experience.
* Company Pension.
* Use of Company Car.
* Will help with relocation.
If this role is of interest, please apply via the website or send your C.V or call NA
As part of our continuing commitment to providing high-quality staff to our clients, Hunter Selection operates a referral bonus scheme that rewards existing candidates that refer new candidates with up to £200 in high street vouchers; the bonus is dependent upon the successful placement of the candidate by Hunter Selection.
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to provide their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering professionals within Construction/Built and Manufacturing environments throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area, we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on NA and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants