|Job Ref:||204537909||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£20000 - £28000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:51|
My client is an award winning creative agency with a high valued list of clients. They're looking for an experienced and highly capable Account Manager to join their team.|
This is a magnificent opportunity to join a creative, talented and friendly team working on a varied range of exciting marketing campaigns and digital projects!
As the ideal candidate you will:
* Be a creative thinker
* Be able to plan and manage marketing initiatives
* Have proven experience of project managing
* Be able to work with tight timescales
* Have confidence with great communication and presentation skills
* Have a personable and approachable attitude
* Have previous experience in a marketing, creative or digital agency
About the company
* Modern, professional yet informal marketing agency environment.
* Conferences & training.
* Apple Macs.
* 22 days holiday (increasing to 25 days after 2 years service) + public holidays.
* Private healthcare.
* Dental insurance.
* Pension scheme.
* Breakout area with large TV and games.
* Use of on-site swimming pool and tennis court.
* Discounted gym membership.
* Free fruit in the office every week.
* Free pick 'n' mix sweets in the office.
* Childcare vouchers.
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation