|Job Ref:||204537948||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:51|
Senior .NET Developer |
Competitive basic salary depending on experience
C#, (url removed), Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008
My client, a large established UK based charity, is looking to recruit a Senior .Net Developer to join the systems development team to manage and develop the companys websites and bespoke applications. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly professional Senior Developer who is passionate and enthusiastic to provide technical and architectural leadership for new solutions and changes to existing systems.
The business highly believes that their IT team is a critical component in not only their achieved success so far but also an integral part in striving forwards to achieve their ambitious plans. They offer employees a great working environment with vast opportunities for progression and development. The successful Developer will also assist the Systems Development Manager in the support and technical development of the team of developers and the organisational use of Agile methodologies.
To be considered for the role you must have following requirements:
• Degree in computing or related subject; or relevant commercial experience for several years
• Minimum of 3 years experience of mentoring and providing technical leadership for a development team
• Experience of managing the Agile/Scrum process from sprint planning through to retrospectives and the associated tracking metrics at each stage
• Proficient in (url removed) & C#
• Proven ability and strong experience of Microsoft SQL server 2005/2008
• Excellent interpersonal skills
Full Job Description and person spec on successful application. For more information please call me on (Apply online only) or email