|Job Ref:||204538043||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum pension + additional benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:51|
Senior Structural Engineer- £35,000K - £45,000K + Benefits Exeter|
Work for one of the best!!
We are now looking for an experienced structural engineer to join an internationally recognised engineering consultancy in Exeter. This is a multidisciplinary practice which is able to offer an extensive benefits package, flexible working hours as well as a contemporary working environment. Responsibilities will include:
- Projects will include building structures both locally, nationally and internationally.
- Leading a design team
- Chairing design meetings
- Liaising between contractors and clients
- Project running
- Hands on design and site visits
- Mentoring of junior team members
- Acting as point of contact on structural projects from inception to completion
My client is preferably looking for candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Chartered member of the ICE or IStructE
- Knowledge of BIM
- Experienced in the design of building structures
- Experience with all traditional materials such as RC and Steel
They are keen to find someone who can lead the design team forward as the company goes through and exciting period of growth. Ideally candidates will be aspiring to move into an Associate`s position.
This role comes with a highly competitive salary as well as an attractive package. Candidates will be encouraged to work towards a position as an Associate