|Job Ref:||204538045||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Warwickshire||Address:||Post Code:||B49||Salary:||£18.00 - £21.00/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:51|
A Research Engineer is required to work for a leading automotive OEM. The position will be a long term contract role based in Warwick University and is paying a rate of up to £21.00 Ltd Co per hour. |
The research engineer will be working in a Working in a small, highly motivated team and is responsible for leading and managing research projects that help maintain and improve the desirability of the vehicles.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Proven ability to manage small projects and write reports.
- Experience of working in a research environment.
- Knowledge of automotive technologies and design principals.
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- Hands-on, practical approach to research/product design.
- Interest in new technologies and a research environment
In return for your experience offer:
- Hourly rate of up to £21.00 Ltd co
- Long term contract initially until March 2017 with potential to be renewed yearly
- Experience working with a leading automotive company
If you are interested Please APPLY NOW. For further information you can contact Kerry Duggan on (Apply online only) or email
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business