|Job Ref:||204538239||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:17|
Sub Agents are required on both a freelance and directly employed basis to work in A joint venture between 2 Tier 1 contractors. The projects involve a variety of disciplines and activities. |
This is a great opportunity to work for Tier 1 contractors involved in a number of sectors such as rail, power, water, building and natural resources.
In this role you will be responsible for:
* Managing the sub contracts and H&S of fit out works
* Manage and mentor both direct and contract project staff
* Liaise consistently with client and stakeholders
* Write method statements, risk assessments and work package plans
* Manage a team of Site and Section Engineers
- Completed construction related Degree or HNC
- Valid CSCS card and SMSTS
- Civil or Highways, experience
The successful candidate will not only benefit form working for this excellent contractor but will also benefit from working with Carmichael UK. We pay weekly, offer support with CSCS, PTS and Lucas tests, have a competitive referral scheme and retail discounts on our Hummingbrid website.
Please apply now if you are interested