|Job Ref:||204538303||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||East Sussex||City:||Brighton||Address:||Post Code:||BN2||Salary:||£27000 - £29000/annum + OTE £34000||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:17|
Job Title: White Goods Engineer |
Salary: £28,300 per annum + OTE £34,000 in first year, vehicle, expenses, training, progression etc
WHO? Would you be working for?
* Large UK company (28,000 employees).
* Energy and home services provider.
* Has been established since 1812.
* provides energy and services to 11 million homes
WHAT? Are they looking for from a White Goods Engineer?
* Experienced in the repair of all white goods appliances including dishwashers, washing machines, tumble dryers, fridges/freezers, ovens, cookers, hobs etc.
* Manufacturer training/experience on a range of domestic appliances e.g. Indesit, Hotpoint, BSH, Samsung, LG, Belling, Stoves, Miele, Dyson, Hoover etc.
* Gas qualifications would act as an advantage but is not essential (CCN1 & CKR1).
* Refrigeration skills would also act as an advantage (FGAS).
HOW? Will you be working?
* Field based, working from home.
* Completing approx. 8-10 calls per day.
* Correct parts are always available to achieve a high first time fix.
WHY? Should you apply?
* Pension Scheme with company contribution.
* OTE of £6,000 worth of bonuses for first year.
* Very competitive basic salary for all level engineers.
* Stable, well known company offering a secure environment to grow within.
WHEN? Do they need people?
ASAP - 4 weeks/long notice periods will not have any negative effect on your application.
HOW? Can I apply?
Contact Lucy Davies on or click the "Apply Now" button