|Job Ref:||204538309||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Berkshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£420 - £500/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:17|
My client is working on the largest online recruitment portal and Digital Transformation project for a highly secure Government Organisation. Currently looking for someone from a Build/Software release/Configuration management background with the ability to work and communicate with technical and non-technical members of the project. This position requires candidates who hold current SC Clearance or are eligible for SC Clearance.|
Overview of role:
* Responsible for smooth transition of Release from Stage5 (development) to Stage6 (release on hosted environment)
Accountabilities of role:
* Take ownership of the Dev Release Process.
* Perform software configuration management activities.
* Composition of Business Release Notes and check the integrity of the Deployment guides before handing over to Stage 6 team.
* Communicate regular updates to line management and key stakeholders on progress.
* Troubleshooting the DB issues .Performing DB management activities.
* Improving the Release Process and Code Branching strategy to help with Bi-weekly releases
* Help establish best practices for automated build, CI, deployment and quality assurance of RPP Components.
* Help establish new tools to improve the quality and stability of applications along with increasing development teams' productivity.
* Provide support to the Environments team with deployments and troubleshooting issues.
Please get in touch for more information with your latest CV.
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation