|Job Ref:||204538359||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum benefits and expenses||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:58|
Project Manager - Commercial Lighting|
Salary on offer is circa £35,000-£40,000 on experience + benefits
With an Office Based in the St Albans area of Hertfordshire, you will need to be flexible to travel to customer sites.
* Are you an experienced Project Manager who has worked in the Commercial or Domestic Lighting industry before?
This company is well established and already has an excellent reputation in the field of commercial lighting and more importantly is continuing to grow and expand year on year.
This is a unique opportunity to become involved in all aspects of the product range in a brand new role through expansion. You will get to gain a broad understanding of the overall business and have the fantastic scope to become a key part of a growing organisation.
You will be expected to deliver multiple commercial lighting projects to very high standards and to very tight deadlines. This position will require you to have a diligent and professional commitment to Project Management throughout the whole project.
The successful Project Manager will be involved in all aspects of project management from technical support, project design support and verification, on-site installation advice, commissioning verification and after sales consultations. This is an important role involving close liaison with manufacturing, production control, quality assurance and the sales team.
Essential background to be considered: -
* At least 5 years Project Management experience in a similar role in the Lighting industry
* Understand different lamp types and lighting techniques
* Previous experience creating lighting designs and client briefs
* Can read and work from Technical Drawings (Schematics)
* Worked with Microsoft Office and AutoCAD or a similar design software
* Design based qualifications i.e. AutoCAD
* Knowledge of Microsoft Project and various project management methodologies
* Results driven and passionate about Continuous Improvement
* Able to lead a range of engineers and do risk assessments
* Be a confident communicator, self motivated and willing to learn
* Enjoy working collaboratively and be able to build strong relationships with senior leaders whilst you initiate, plan, monitor, control, deliver and complete all kinds of different projects
* Excellent self organisation, time management with a disciplined and professional approach to work
* Presentable in your appearance, Be able to work to strict deadlines
* Travel to visit Customers, Architects and sites will be required frequently
By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us to finding you work on your behalf. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us.
iNTECH Recruitment act as both an employment agency for all permanent positions and as an employment business for temporary contract positions.
Please note: All calls are recorded for training, quality and business purposes